Become a Member
Join ISSUE and help cutting-edge experimental music and performance continue to thrive in NYC and beyond. A tax-deductible donation of $50 or more supports a vibrant community of innovative artists, and you'll also receive a host of great benefits lasting for one year from the date of your donation.
Pay-by-month subscriptions are available at all levels, including our year-long All-Access pass.
$15,000 Matching Opportunity
As an extraordinary catalyst for our year-end fundraising drive, The Robert D. Bielecki Foundation has generously pledged a $15,000 matching grant. ISSUE must raise $10,000 by the end of 2014 to earn the match.
Please consider donating or joining as an ISSUE Member now. Your timely donation is even MORE effective with 150% matching support from Robert D. Bielecki Foundation!
|$50.00||Suzanne Langille & Loren Connors|
Want to know more?
For more information or questions about memberships, please contact:
Matthew Walker, Development Director
718-330-0313 x 5.
2014 Year-End Campaign Supporters
ISSUE gratefully acknowledges current and past support from the following organizations:
- Aaron Copland Fund for Music
- American Scandinavian Foundation
- Annenberg Foundation
- Arnow Family Fund
- Asian Cultural Council
- BAI Group, Inc.
- Barbara Lee Family Foundation
- Brooklyn Arts Council
- Brooklyn Borough President Marty Markowitz
- The Casement Fund
- CHORA, A Project of the Metabolic Studio
- Dedalus Foundation
- The Edwards Foundation Arts Fund
- Experimental Television Center
- Foundation for Contemporary Arts
- Four Star Air Conditioning
- The Golden Rule Foundation
- Greenwall Foundation
- Independence Community Foundation
- Japan Foundation NY
- James E. Robison Foundation
- Jerome Foundation
- Mary Flagler Cary Charitable Trust
- Mayor Michael R. Bloomberg
- mediaThe foundation, inc.
- Mid Atlantic Arts Foundation
- The National Endowment for the Arts
- The Netherland America Foundation
- Netherlands Cultural Services
- New Music USA's Cary New Music Performance Fund
- New York City Department of Cultural Affairs
- New York City Council
- New York City Council Member Stephen Levin
- New York City Council Member Dominic Recchia, Jr.
- New York State Council on the Arts
- NV/da, LLC
- Robert D. Bielecki Foundation, Inc.
- Two Trees Management Co., LLC