- One complimentary ticket for Bill Orcutt & Circuit Des Yeux / Loren Connors (Mon, Sep 14)
- Two complimentary tickets for any event priced $15 and below
- Advance sales for special events
- Discounts on all ticket purchases
- Discounts on all Distributed Objects releases
- ISSUE also offers a Student Membership ($25), available at our box office.
Fall Season Membership Campaign
As we continue nomadic programming during our Downtown Brooklyn space's renovations, ISSUE has launched a Membership drive to raise $10,000 by September 1.
Join, renew or give an ISSUE Membership to enable another groundbreaking season of experimental music and performance.
As a special incentive for this critical campaign, all new and renewing Members before September 1 will receive a free ticket to Bill Orcutt, Circuit Des Yeux, and Loren Connors September 14th, in addition to year-round benefits.
Want to know more?
For more information or questions about memberships and donations, please contact:
Matthew Walker, Development Director
718-330-0313 x 5.
* Free ticket cards apply general concerts $15 and below.
* All-Access and Collector complimentary tickets provided for general concerts $25 and below. Some restrictions apply for benefits and special events. Individual event pages indicate "$0 All-Access" ticket price.
* Membership purchases are not refundable or transferrable.
ISSUE gratefully acknowledges current and past support from the following organizations:
- Aaron Copland Fund for Music
- American Scandinavian Foundation
- Annenberg Foundation
- Arnow Family Fund
- Asian Cultural Council
- BAI Group, Inc.
- Barbara Lee Family Foundation
- Brooklyn Arts Council
- Brooklyn Borough President Marty Markowitz
- The Casement Fund
- CHORA, A Project of the Metabolic Studio
- Dedalus Foundation
- The Edwards Foundation Arts Fund
- Experimental Television Center
- Foundation for Contemporary Arts
- Four Star Air Conditioning
- The Golden Rule Foundation
- Greenwall Foundation
- Independence Community Foundation
- Japan Foundation NY
- James E. Robison Foundation
- Jerome Foundation
- Mary Flagler Cary Charitable Trust
- Mayor Michael R. Bloomberg
- mediaThe foundation, inc.
- Mid Atlantic Arts Foundation
- The National Endowment for the Arts
- The Netherland America Foundation
- Netherlands Cultural Services
- New Music USA's Cary New Music Performance Fund
- New York City Department of Cultural Affairs
- New York City Council
- New York City Council Member Stephen Levin
- New York City Council Member Dominic Recchia, Jr.
- New York State Council on the Arts
- NV/da, LLC
- Robert D. Bielecki Foundation, Inc.
- Two Trees Management Co., LLC