Bill Orcutt performs a first-time duo set with Circuit Des Yeux, aka Haley Fohr. Known for her brooding, raw songwriting and singular four-octave voice, Fohr recently released a collaborative 7" with Orcutt. Legendary improvising guitarist Loren Connors, now active for 3 decades, performs solo. 7pm doors.
Help cutting-edge experimental music and performance continue to thrive in NYC and beyond. A tax-deductible contribution in the form of ISSUE Membership or a donation supports a vibrant community of innovative artists.
For more information about Memberships or donations, please contact:
Patrick Grenier, Development Director
718-330-0313 x 1
- Monthly Payments require a Paypal account.
- Free ticket cards apply general concerts $15 and below.
- All-Access and Collector complimentary tickets provided for general concerts $25 and below. Some restrictions apply for benefits and special events. Individual event pages indicate "All-Access" next to ticket price.
- Membership purchases are not refundable or transferrable.
- Friend Memberships are offered at a Student Rate of $25, available at our box office.
ISSUE gratefully acknowledges current and past support from the following organizations:
- Aaron Copland Fund for Music
- American Scandinavian Foundation
- Annenberg Foundation
- Arnow Family Fund
- Asian Cultural Council
- BAI Group, Inc.
- Barbara Lee Family Foundation
- Brooklyn Arts Council
- Brooklyn Borough President Marty Markowitz
- The Casement Fund
- CHORA, A Project of the Metabolic Studio
- Dedalus Foundation
- The Edwards Foundation Arts Fund
- Experimental Television Center
- Foundation for Contemporary Arts
- Four Star Air Conditioning
- The Golden Rule Foundation
- Greenwall Foundation
- Independence Community Foundation
- Japan Foundation NY
- James E. Robison Foundation
- Jerome Foundation
- Mary Flagler Cary Charitable Trust
- Mayor Michael R. Bloomberg
- mediaThe foundation, inc.
- Mid Atlantic Arts Foundation
- The National Endowment for the Arts
- The Netherland America Foundation
- Netherlands Cultural Services
- New Music USA's Cary New Music Performance Fund
- New York City Department of Cultural Affairs
- New York City Council
- New York City Council Member Stephen Levin
- New York City Council Member Dominic Recchia, Jr.
- New York State Council on the Arts
- NV/da, LLC
- Robert D. Bielecki Foundation, Inc.
- Two Trees Management Co., LLC